Friday, January 15, 2010

The Midweek Video at 12:05... err on Friday

I keep starting posts and they end up morphing into things about late night television, and I am sure everyone is getting sick of hearing me and everyone else harp on about this topic this week, so I am going to take a step back, really gauge my Leno/Zucker/NBC hatred right now, and likely have more stuff to say about that next week.

In the meantime, I had noticed that I hadn't posted a Midweek Video this week, and well, I thought we were due for something.

But I am not embedding this week's video, mainly because I can't.

We are going a little old school with this with a flash video I saw years ago called M.A.M.E. Jump.

It is super geeky, but I've always loved the vibe. And it is a refreshing change of pace from the other things I've been posting about recently.

2 comments:

Arjan said...

well that was one flight through old skool arcade country.

MC said...

And you can't really go wrong with Roth era Van Halen.