Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday Night Video: Aerodynamic

In celebration of Daft Punk getting the soundtrack gig for Tron 2.0, I thought it was worth posting a video by the band.

Of course, choosing one song out of their catalog is difficult, but I think I made the right decision.



Both Harder Faster Better Stronger and One More Time got a lot more video airplay than the above, so I decided the lesser seen released video from that album.

The songs of Discovery were put together as the soundtrack for a longer animated work called Interstellar 5555, which is why the videos released from it do seem to go rather well together.

2 comments:

RC said...

congrats to daft punk...i feel like the world may be ready for them!

MC said...

I certainly wasn't ready for them until Discovery truth be told.