Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Culture Kills Music Podcast Episode 4

Well, that was a lot of work. I mean, this time out it seemed like a monumental task bringing this show to completion. And what was causing the delay never really got solved so there is a lot of background noise during my talking bits, which is something I wish I could have fixed, but I still don't have the kung fu to do it.

I am still dissatisfied with the end product, but since I made a promise to you all that if I didn't fix it, I would still post what I had, here is the 4th Episode of the Culture Kills Music Podcast.

The playlist for this show:

Fagan - Dante from Shipping Secrets
(Sugar Rush - Sol Records) Buy at Amazon MP3

Social Studies - The Dante Corey War from the EP The World's Biggest Hammer

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier from the album Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

Bat for Lashes - Horse and I from the album Fur and Gold

Tree Wave
- Sleep from the EP The Cabana EP (Read my Interview with the band as well)

The Squarewaves - Cosine (Do the Math)


You can listen to it on the embedded player below:


Of course, if you want to download it for future listening, it is also available in MP3 form (32 MB at 128 Kbps)

The Podcast is also available at Mevio, which has an RSS feed and additional listening options.

The music was provided by RCRD LBL, the Podsafe Music Network, Killbeat Music and Ioda Promonet, Tree Wave, and The Squarewaves.

And if you are an independent musician or represent a publicity or record company that makes music available for podcast and you would like me to know about it, feel free to contact me at campybeaver@gmail.com.

You can also revisit past episodes of the show.

Episode 1: The Pimps of Joytime, Triptic Winter, Val Emmich, Betika, Uma Floresta, The Squarewaves
Episode 2: Ekho, Little Name, Patti Rothberg, Dare Dukes, The Squarewaves, Social Studies
Episode 3: Kensington Prairie, Giant Brain, Kaiser Cartel, Sandy and the Surfsonics, Kraak and Smaak

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Half way in... so far so good! Definitely keep this up.