Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Sorry Mr. Rourke

I would just like to send Mickey Rourke some condolences. As someone who has lost a beloved pet relatively recently, I can truly sympathize with the loss of his beloved chihuahua Loki.

Of course, this loss comes just days before the Oscar ceremonies, so this week is likely going to be very bittersweet for him.

"Sometimes when a man's alone, that's all you got is your dog. And they've meant the world to me."

Nothing snarky here, just a lot of sympathy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you. I thought his GG sppech was terribly sweet, and I just got a puppy chihuahua last week.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over that people were knocking the man for giving a very personal and honest speech.

I'm glad he's going to win (well he should win at least).

Megan said...

I always knew you were a nice guy.

MC said...

Megan: I try not to kick people when they are down. And there is nothing funny I could say about this whole thing.

Sunandheir: Yes, that it was... that is was.

Lee: People just want to paint him a certain way is all... and they use his seeming foibles against him.