Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Am Always A Late Arrival for Parties

I've been playing a lot of fighting games as of late, and the I made this little entry in the whole I'mma Let You Finish meme for a game trading site I am on.



Seth refers to the final boss from Street Fighter IV

And for those of you who aren't familiar with what an SNK Boss is, they are the most horrible creatures ever devised by video game creators, designed to really make you angry and to get you to throw a lot more quarters in an arcade machine. They are all dirty bastards.

I mean I don't get mad at games these days, but after I met this boss, I was ready to throw a 7 pound joystick at my TV, and I hate him so much, I revel in watching another super boss character, Shin Akuma/Gouki, beat his ass in MUGEN.

And then I met Magaki. There are childhood bullies and exes I hate less than this guy. I could possibly hate Scientology less than I hate him.

And those two are just the tip of the iceberg. I still have to meet Rugal and Geese and so many other frustrating bosses, and I know I am going to hate them all and wish fervently that they burn in hell. Because they deserve it.

If I had to pick between seeing a child molester or an SNK Boss get shot in a movie, I'd really have to think about what I would prefer to see.

I think this may be one of my geekiest posts ever.

2 comments:

Arjan said...

understandable, you are forgiven :P

*just saw that the word ver. was ropentio..pretty darn close to repentio*

MC said...

Well, I do try to at least stay within a decade of pop cultural relevance.