Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Video: Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury

I debated whether to post this video or not, because frankly, that title, wow. But in the end, the sheer geekish obsession displayed in this song by Rachel Bloom won me over. Of course, I think it is safe to say this may not



I got some hearty laughs while watching this.

And the news is that Ray Bradbury actually saw this video and liked it:

According to Youtube user sgerbic, they just showed "Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury" to RAY BRADBURY HIMSELF AND HE LOVED IT!!!!!


Happy 90th Birthday Mr. Bradbury.

3 comments:

Arjan said...

of course he liked it haha.
nice one.

Powdered Toast Man said...

Is it wrong that that video turned me on?

MC said...

Arjan: Well, you never know with some people. They get offended for the silliest reasons ;)

PTM: No, no it is not.