Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What the Blogging Village Told Me Yesterday

Literally, I saw this message (in these words and others) in tens of blog posts, comments, etc. yesterday:

I had reservations about The Green Hornet movie, but after watching the trailer, I think it may be good now.


And I was starting to get into that too. But MaryAnn Johanson brought up an excellent point which made me reconsider that position myself.

The release date.

It is coming out in January. You know the month that for the most part, the studios dump their awful movies into like toxic waste.

Yes, there are lists of good/great movies that were released during that month, but they are few and far between.

So let's just say, I have greater doubts about The Green Hornet today than I did before this trailer was released based on its release date alone.

No comments: