Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sunday Video: Five Fingers of Death

On Friday, Youtube recommended I watch the following trailer:



I loved it, and I really wanted to see this movie. Now, I thought I might have to order it from Amazon or another site dedicated to kung fu movies because I desperately want to see it at this point, and what were the odds that I could just walk into a local video store and nab a kung fu movie from 1972 that didn't feature Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?

However, I just happened to stop by my local Blockbuster to see if they had a copy of Kung Fu Hustle because I've been thinking about it ever since I finished God Hand, and head to the K section, and in the very front of that row is a flick called King Boxer.

King Boxer is one of the alternate titles of Five Fingers of Death. And it has a commentary track with Quentin Tarantino too. Awesome. And I got that copy of Kung Fu Hustle I was looking for too.

My awesome media luck continues.

No comments: