Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A License to make me laugh

I've been meaning to write about this for a few days now, and I just couldn't figure out the best time to do it, and I just decided to hunker down and do it today.

I ran across a funny little ad at a site called fixR.com, which is in the business of getting people with home improvement needs together with people who do that kind of work. It is all very Web 2.0.

It is a rather unusual client looking for some Home Security renovations done.

A certain British secret agent with a not so secret name or number.

I am of course talking about James Bond, 007... (the man of 6 faces so far).

I love finding stuff like this! It feels almost like finding an easter egg.

2 comments:

Megan said...

"the entire John Barry orchestra" - ha! Nice find, Matt!

MC said...

I aim to please.