Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Express Checkout: Gladiator Movie, Spears, Fox.

I apologize to the people who are reading this on the site using Internet Explorer. I have to do a tweak to the CSS to make the bulleted list look ok, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it as of yet.

  • Oh who will think of the children? It is reported that Britney Spears would like to become a teacher. As someone who has seen clips of her reality show with Kevin Federline, I think that is a really bad idea. I mean, I know the old saying is that those who can't, teach, but come on. Seriously... if it was your kid, would you honestly want Britney Spears teaching them anything? I am assuming that out of the limelight, she would end up being relatively normal and sober, but I am still left with the sneaking suspicion that even with years of dedicated education, she still wouldn't be the sharpest pencil in the case.

  • Someone is considering making a live action movie about the show American Gladiators. Wasn't it enough that the viewing public had to suffer through not one, but two versions of the show when it was on television? I do remember that Billy Wirth competed on the show... not as a celeb or anything... he just sort of showed up and they put him on. If they do indeed go forward with this project, hopefully they end up with better star power than that.

  • "It pisses me when people fucking complain that I'm too beautiful to get a part. That's bullshit. You wouldn't be working if you weren't attractive. Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of. And if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all." - Megan Fox about Hollywood, and though she didn't intend it, she explained her entire career. At least someone admits that is the only reason she gets work... I am just surprised that she is the one who said it.

No comments: