Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Didn't Start the Flame War!

One part Billy Joel riff + one part internet comment lameness = Pure Win

If you've been on the internet for any length of time, you know that comment sections and forums are filled with some of the most inane ramblings and incoherent thoughts, all lovingly soaked in anger and loathing. Someone needed to wrap it all up like a three day old fish and present it to the world... and I am glad College Humor were the people to do it.



The world needed this, yes it did.

5 comments:

Arjan said...

second! oh and brilliant!

MC said...

Jeremy: So noted.

Arjan: Second don't count in the forum game.

Greg: Ah, that takes me back to youtube and every video game forum I've ever been on.

Semaj said...

Yes, I love this video. It certainly speaks the truth. I watched this in the school library and got a lot of strange looks.

The spammers and the 'first' guys are the worst.

Micgar said...

Hey tht wuz a grt pst! It realy tru too!

MC said...

Semaj: That could have been because it sounds like Billy Joel though.

Micgar: I can tell you are experienced in the 1337 speak.