Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Weirdest Comments I've ever Gotten

Because my blog only lists comments from the entries which are currently on the front page, what happened to me last night would likely fly under everyone's radar.

I got some of the weirdest comments I have ever gotten, and I thought you all needed to see them for their pure entertainment value.

It started at an entry I posted back in April with a video featuring the cripple fight from South Park juxtaposed with the fight scene from They Live.

At 1/30/2009 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous JEsus man with the plan added...

the little man liked to poop and jesus ate a whole lot of midgets. little black midgets to be exact, jewish too. damn him DAMN HIM!


And then they mosied into the Alvin and the Chipmunks do Punk entry and left this gem:

At 1/30/2009 04:02:00 PM, Anonymous the crack head added...

damnit lil chipmunks need to rock dat shiz. they needs some lil poeple over their shoulders and some spikey shit


And then a few minutes later, they hit my post about Provocative Blogging Questions with the following:

At 1/30/2009 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous the crazy dude with a beard added...

god damnit! the son of a bitch turned into a crazy purple giraffe. and the fucking blue money is dancing. OOOOOOO SHIT! my friend just turned into a yellow JAG MAN!!!!!!


And then they finally seemed to have hit the wall at the Jones Soda entry with this masterpiece:

At 1/30/2009 04:07:00 PM, Anonymous pimpin dawg added...

its true i drank that shit and my stomach blew up. now i gotta spend my life mopping up blood and food i lose when i eat. fuck them all. i cant even crap anymore. its bull shit. my finger just fell off and my eye fell out great


No links... no ads for anything... just pure random weirdness. I kind of liked it truth be told.

6 comments:

Arjan said...

I saw those last 2 in my commentfeed *getting mailed* and had a enormous WTF!!!! It riddles me if someone created a bot that posts complete randomness or that someone actually took the time to post these things.

Unknown said...

Haha, that is beyond hilarious. I long for randomness of that sort. Some good natured bloke is leaving you little gems. Let's hope they pop in for another visit.
By the way, I've been reading you for a little while now. Always entertaining. Kudos.

MC said...

Arjan: From my sitemeter, it looks like it was someone who decided to have a little fun with my April posts.

La Scorchita: I noticed you added this blog to the ones you follow a couple weeks ago. I was going to comment back around the 22nd about also being a fan of Squidfingers backgrounds, but I got distracted that day and I guess I forgot to hit submit.

Anonymous said...

I don't get weird comments. You're lucky.

Semaj said...

those are great, I usually get the random spammer, but these are just pure entertainment.

I have a few strange one in my archives, but nothing like yours

MC said...

Sir Jorge: And the ironic thing is, most of the time I want an occasional troll to drop in.

Semaj: I don't get many spammy comments either, and I appreciated the fact that there were no links attached.