Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Night Video: Artist on Artist Rogen and Smith

I saw a little snippet of this elsewhere online and I thought it was worth sharing with my readers.

Myspace has this feature called Artist on Artist, which is like a condensed version of the Sundance Channel's Iconoclasts, and recently they put Seth Rogen and Kevin Smith in a situation where they basically just interacted with each other in front of the camera.

Embedded movie changed to link because it was autostarting


Naturally, it is full of swearing. Unfortunately, it has been bleeped, so the 5 minute mutual interview is more like 3 minutes with that content not present. That being said, it is still a rather interesting little video.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for sharing that - I thought it was interesting - man K Smith is looking heavy.

Arjan said...

great stuff.
especially laughed about 'the gayest answer ever: I ate less and worked out'

MC said...

Lee: I saw him on The Tonight Show where he told the story about breaking a toilet at one of his comic shops because he has gotten so heavy.

Arjan: I think Seth Rogen is one of the few people who could get away with calling it that.

Micgar said...

Interesting little "interview" (hey at least I can't do the dick fingers thing!)here! Yep-I agree with lee-KS has gotten really heavy.

MC said...

Have you called them dick fingers in real life now... it just feels so right to call them that now... I've used it out in the wild verbally.