Thursday, January 11, 2007

My tank is a little empty

I've been dissatisfied with the quality of my posting the past few days, and as such I am going to take a few days off to recharge my creative batteries so to speak.

I am still giving out the Transmundanity award and doing a comic rest assured, but I think taking a break from regular posting until Monday will improve my outlook on this whole thing and perhaps give me some time to do a little research.

As the Bartles and Jaymes spokespeople would say: thank you for your support.

This message will self-destruct... eventually.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

We'll miss you and come to you're reopening *smiles*

MC said...

Mr. Fab: Well, I am the one to make one.

Mayren: I'll be back to fighting form soon.

D. Prince said...

I know what you mean. I am completely burnt out.

MC said...

At least I am not alone in this. Thanks :)