Friday, December 01, 2006

Videomania: A Couple of Pop Culture-related videos for your amusement

When the whole Michael Richards incident exploded, I sort of stepped back from it here at Culture Kills, and I wasn't going to talk about it, but then, I saw
Seinfeld, the lost episode, and well, I was obligated to mention it. It is amazing that in hindsight one could recontextualize something and make a previously inane set of scenes into something far more offensive, but the good folks over at National Lampoon have managed to do it, though given the major motion pictures associated with them, I shouldn't be surprised.

And then there is this little video I've dubbed The Affair, because if I called it was it was named other places online, it would give away the punchline. The humor is all in the ending, and it is worth watching to get there. I saw it a couple of days ago, and it sort of stuck with me, and now, I am sharing it with you all. Enjoy, and I hope you have a laugh at the beginning of your day or even at the end of it.

No comments: