Saturday, November 04, 2006

Week 25: Pageant of the Transmundane

Well, this week's winner sort of helped me come full circle on the weekly cycle I keep with the comic and the awarding of the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award. If you remember the comic, you may have an idea of where this is going, and it is not a journey for those of you who don't like a bit of dirty-minded fun with a autumnal/halloweeny theme to it.

Naturally, it starts with one of those "Am I really seeing what I think I am seeing?" moments. And upon further investigation, it was indeed as mystifying as it first appeared. You see, Maven down on the Thought Nuggets farm discovered a little old recipe for Candy Corn... but made up into a couple of interesting and perhaps functional shapes for those into sexual experimentation. Does candy corn taste any better in that form? I don't want to know.

But for giving me quite the jolt after Halloween, I am proud to award Maven her second Homie.

First you get the sugar, then you get the women, then you get the power

Congrats and keep on finding those nuggets.

Week 25: Pageant of the Transmundane

The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogosphere to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win.

Now, if you see a post that you think is worthy of this illustrious prize, just drop me a line at campybeaver@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't get your suggestion up and award-ready while giving you some credit and a link to your own blog.

2 comments:

Maven said...

Many thanks!!

MC said...

And now the contest for who is going to win it three times is on I guess.