Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Last Day for lilfunky1's blog

Visit my tenant lilfunky1 before it is too late. We don't want the Funky Bunch to show up here, because they usually bring someone else... and if he shows up, well, things won't be nice anymore.

Marky Mark

Oh my god... Marky Mark has showed up and it is to late for me... run away before he tries to emote or recounts his bludgeoning of Planet of the Apes. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES FOR DEAR GOD... there is a safe haven here.

*If you thought this bit was bad... just remember, I had to wade into Marky Mark before this got rolling, so trust me, it was so much worse for me. I've seen things, horrible things that I will never forget.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is very little in this world that is more repulsive than Marky Mark.

MC said...

Mr. Fab: Yeah, like my flabby ass could ever have abs like that.

Bean: Thus why the threat of him showing up is effective.

Of course, in retrospect, I have now tied the front page of my blog to Marky Mark, which isn't good for anyone really.

DutchBitch said...

Ohhh... I feel for you... come to mama...

Semaj said...

I heard Mark doesn’t like to be called Marky-Mark anymore. And, you’re right his acting is terrible, especially in Planet of the Apes. He just sleepwalks through the entire movie.

We know that Marky-Mark has become somewhat famous, but what happened to The Funky Bunch? Have they Disappeared with DJ Jazzy Jeff and Heavy’s Da Boyz?

MC said...

dutchy: Now that's one spicy hot mama!

semaj: Well, it's too bad for him that he doesn't want people calling him Marky Mark. He rode that pony to fame, and now he is going to have to at least deal with it(just like Beyonce has to accept her bootylicious past dammit).

I think the Funky Bunch is in the Witness Protection program because they aren't proud of what they helped unleash unto the world.