Friday, August 04, 2006

A Great Film Parody by X-Play

This will be a very brief post (I will be handing out a transmundanity award tonight though), but with all the talk about both Mel Gibson and Michael Mann's new version of Miami Vice, I remembered something I saw a couple of months that really made me laugh and I thought that now it was strangely appropriate.

So I am pleased to present the X-Play Passion of the Christ parody.

I would have called it Michael Mann's Passion of the Christ myself, but what are you going to do.

If you don't like it, remember, I am only the person showing it to you (I have read some of the comments on the original video, and it got ugly). I thought it was really funny, and something worth sharing on a Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that is pretty much designed to offend just about everyone, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Check out the World of Warcraft commercial on You Tube, if you haven't seen it on G4.

MC said...

TJ: Christians-Check, people who like quality film-check, Colin Farrell fans-check... yeah, I think it covered a lot of the bases yes.

AA: I saw it on X-Play around valentine's day yes, though I think another "classic" is On the X-Play Board.