Friday, July 14, 2006

The Tenant in Room 106: Delusions of Sanity

It has been a couple of weeks since I rented one of my little apartments, but I just thought it was time to get back on that horse once more, and I had a tough decision to make this time around. Basically, my choice came down to two blogs I really liked and knowing that I could rent to one, I took a chance on a plucky newer blog out of Australia called Delusions of Sanity.

delusions of sanity screenshot

Kelstar has been at her current location for about as long as I've been hear at Culture Kills, and already she has produced some quality work to peruse.

I got a chuckle from a posting she reproduced on the Rise of WWW and an entry about a historical marker in her yard.

And her rant about the Da Vinci Code is masterful. And of course, since censorship is one of my hot button issues, I would be remiss if I didn't mention her examination of Australia's ruling on the Adults Only version of Big Brother.

There were also a couple of interesting articles about Blog Marketing and the opening of another discusses blogging in space.

All in all, it is well worth your time to take a gander at Kelstar's little piece of real estate online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the lovely welcome! Consider I've curtsied. :D

MC said...

Hey, its what I do. ;)