Friday, June 02, 2006

All this is missing is some Bacon, Kevin Bacon

Sometimes it is funny how the mind works sometimes:

First, I started out thinking about CSI because of my previous post.

Then began thinking about William Petersen and crime, and remembered he was in Manhunter with Brian Cox.

I remembered that Brian Cox was also one of the stars of Rockstar Games' Manhunt.

Wondered if the Warriors game was anything like Manhunt, and all of a sudden, I wanted to watch the movie, so I did.

Now all I want to watch is Married to the Mob because Mercedes Ruehl was in both movies but alas since I don't own it, I had to settle for a bowl of Frosted Flakes and some scrambled eggs.

If my teeth fall out and I have a heart attack, I am holding Jerry Bruckheimer personally responsible.

No comments: