Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Is that who I think it is?

I was watching videos on Youtube, as I am apt to do, and I decided to check out some of Neil Young's older video efforts (because of all the controversy over his latest album). So, I am watching This Note's For You and at the beginning of the video, there was an actress who I found very familiar.

lena olin?



Now, to me that looks like Alias spy mom and international star Lena Olin, but I can't prove it. She had done English-language films up to that time, and about the time the video was filmed, she was likely doing press for The Unbearable Lightness of Being, so it is possible that she would be in a position to do the video.

If I am right, then I am 2 for 2 for spotting early celeb video appearances, as I saw Sin City badass Rosario Dawson in the Chemical Brothers' Out of Control video this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Fab likes him some Rosario Dawson in Sin City.

He likes him some Lena Olin in Romeo is Bleeding.

He doesn't know why he is speaking in the third person, however.

MC said...

I think Mr. Fab needs a project with both of them in it.

And I don't know why you are speaking in the third person either. One would think you are living in some New York sitcom....

Anonymous said...

That looks a lot like Jill Hennesey to me

MC said...

I admit there is some resemblance to her as well.