Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Cameron Crowe Talking About A Say Anything Sequel

I am sure there are quite a few people from my generation who would absolutely love to see more of Lloyd Dobler. I am not one of them, but I can certainly understand the appeal.

Well, in a recent interview Cameron Crowe revealed that the idea of a sequel had come up, and he had discussed it with John Cusack, which sounds promising.

However, I've also heard rumors that in some interviews with Cusack around the time of the 20th anniversary of the movie, he didn't even want to talk about it, so let's say I have my doubts that he would be totally down for doing a sequel, though truth be told, it seems that he has a crappy attitude about all the movies from his early career that helped make him the star he is today.

But then again, he may make the decision that it would be a good move for him to make for his career. I guess we'll just have to see.

No comments: