Wednesday, March 02, 2011

When Wrestling and Reality Shows Collide

I just found out that Chris Jericho is going to be doing a reality competition show.

So now I have to watch Dancing With The Stars. Oh, the horror.

That's how much I like Chris Jericho as a performer. I have to see if he is also the best in the world at what he does when it comes to dancing.

I mean, he is a high-flying, acrobatic wrestler, so he likely has the chops to go quite far in that competition.

And don't get me wrong. He is probably the only wrestler I'd watch that show to see.

Ok, maybe I'd watch Rey Mysterio on it too.

I'm a wrestling fan, and I feel ashamed that I am going to watch DWTS.

2 comments:

Kal said...

That is so funny that you mentioned Ray Mysterio because he was the first masked wrestler I imagined flying out of the crowd and missing Jerico and taking out Kirstie Ally instead (or she taking him out - one of the two)

MC said...

Oh, the Jericho/Mysterio fights of 2009... what a joy those were.