Saturday, January 08, 2011

Week 34: Pageant of the Transmundane

Well, I am using the same graphic two weeks in a row. But it is so worth it.

This week's winning entry comes to us from Itsbomb.com.

In this case, it is a mashup/performance of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now being partially recreated in 4 simultaneous screens of custom Super Mario Bros. 3 levels. It is a lot better than I am making it out to be.

Watch it.

And as I mentioned, since this is a Super Mario related item, Mario vs. Homer seems to once again be the most appropriate image.


Congrats. Here is your badge.


The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogging village to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win.

This is not a meme. This is an award that I give out, and thus, I am not "tagging" you.

Now, if you see a post that you think is worthy of this illustrious prize, just drop me a line at campybeaver@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't get your suggestion up and award-ready while giving you some credit and a link to your own blog.

No comments: