Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 29: Pageant of the Transmundane

For the weird news opener of the week, do I need to go further than stating the following: Sarah Palin. North Korea. Allies.

Anyway, this week's winning entry comes to us from The Droid You're Looking For.

In this case, it is a series of Failed Ghostbusters Product Endorsements, my favorite of which is the Chocolate Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

And since this week's winning entry has to do with the Ghostbusters, I thought Homer playing that role would be the most approriate image.


Congrats. Here is your badge.



The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogging village to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win.

This is not a meme. This is an award that I give out, and thus, I am not "tagging" you.

Now, if you see a post that you think is worthy of this illustrious prize, just drop me a line at campybeaver@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't get your suggestion up and award-ready while giving you some credit and a link to your own blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've added the badge to the right nav of TDYLF with pride.

MC said...

Given the quality of your content, I wouldn't be surprised if you won this prize again in the future.