Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 27: Pageant of the Transmundane

A Kentucky man was forced to eat his beard last May because of a dispute involving a lawn mower. I can't make stuff like this up (and no one got really hurt in this incident, so I thought it was ok to talk about it).

This week's winning entry comes to us from the blog Boo Ya Pictures.

In this case, it is a picture of a couple of kids dressed up for Halloween. As the Mythbusters.

And I am sort of cheating with this week's image, as it is a Halloween Simpsons image featuring a comical orange-haired character. Hey, it worked for me.


Congrats. Here is your badge.



The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogging village to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win.

This is not a meme. This is an award that I give out, and thus, I am not "tagging" you.

Now, if you see a post that you think is worthy of this illustrious prize, just drop me a line at campybeaver@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't get your suggestion up and award-ready while giving you some credit and a link to your own blog.

No comments: