Thursday, July 22, 2010

No. Not Another Remake

Do you remember that horrific Eddie Murphy movie The Haunted Mansion?



OK, you probably don't because either you didn't see it or if you did, your brain has spared you having to remember it to prevent you from going insane, which I have now reminded you of, for which I apologize, but there is a good reason.

You see, there is going to be a Haunted Mansion remake. In 3D. The horror... the horror.

But it is going to be directed by Guillermo Del Toro and he doesn't want Eddie Murphy. Woot?

Can it be good now? I don't know. However, I am rooting for a huge Ron Perlman part... because that guy is awesome.

I mean, when they needed someone to replace Bruce Campbell as Elvis, you just can't get anyone. So they got the awesomeness of Ron Perlman. So maybe he will end up in The Haunted Mansion after all.

No comments: