Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Podcast is Delayed

I was in the process of editing down the spoken intros/outros for the fourth episode of the Culture Kills Music Podcast, and it just isn't coming together like it should. There were some technical problems which frankly I don't feel are acceptable.

I need to up my sound editing kung fu belt level a few notches before I will be satisfied with the end result (I need to learn how to do noise cancellation truth be told) especially with the number of redubs I have to do to make it presentable. If I can't come up with a workable solution, then I will present what I have next Thursday.

I am sure you, my six listeners, are disappointed by this delay, but I felt it was something I had to do. I'd rather delay than present something that was really substandard.

No comments: