Saturday, May 12, 2007

Week 52: Pageant of the Transmundane

Well, this is the last weekly award for this year and next week an entire new round of Transmundanity will begin. And on Wednesday I believe, the annual awards will be handed out(and a much longer recap to the awards will be written).

Now before I start singing Memories, I think I should get on with the award.

I was bopping around cyberspace and I happened upon an entry AcidJasmine discovered a little bit of chocolatey goodness that is available for Mother's Day, but I really wouldn't give something like this to my mother. Maybe to the Jackass guys if I met them, but not my mother. It is probably good chocolate and all, but there is just something unsavory about it.

And to celebrate this final Homer Simpson Transmundanity award of the year, well, it had to fit three criteria. One: it had to fit the entry, two: It had to be funny and three: somehow nudity had to be involved, and I think the final picture of the year has all three indeed.



Congrats AcidJasmine, and here is a badge you can use to advertise your win.



The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogosphere to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win.

Now, if you see a post that you think is worthy of this illustrious prize, just drop me a line at campybeaver@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't get your suggestion up and award-ready while giving you some credit and a link to your own blog.

No comments: