Monday, April 02, 2007

Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles is now a full site

The weekly alternative comic, Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles, which is one of my favorite strips ever, and I was pleased to discover that over the weekend, the strip has moved off of Neil Swaab's lovely site and been given a home of its very own at Mr. Wiggles Loves You.

Now I've mentioned the strip quite a few times over the past year in a lot of entries, and well, it makes me happy knowing that more people are likely to read it in its new location. If you've never read it before, well, it is sort of twisted(much like Donald Trump is sort of an asshole), so be forewarned, it may not be for you.

I always described the humor is "that's wrong, but it is just wrong enough to be funny". I've gone in that direction a few times in my own comics, but I don't have the balls to go all out for it, and that's why I appreciate Mr. Swaab's bravery in going for it.

I wish him all the luck in the world with this new venture and look forward to the promised animated versions of the comic he has promised.

No comments: