Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've been nominated for an award

After handing out awards for nearly a year, I have found myself nominated for an award or two myself.

Thanks to Dutchy, I find myself in the running for two Blogger's Choice Awards in the categories of Best Pop Culture Blog and Best Entertainment Blog.



I am a realist, and I know I likely won't win in either of the categories I am nominated in (as there is a lot of quality work in both sections), but I would like to at least do respectably, and I know that a lot of my readers are registered at the site as voters, and I was wondering if you could... I don't know, vote for me in those two categories.

Please, will you vote for me? Pretty please?

12 comments:

SinisterDan said...

You got my vote.

Mel said...

Voted for you in both categories!

SamuraiFrog said...

Congratulations! Of course you have my votes!

snackiepoo said...

Congrats - voted!

Schadenfreude said...

Got my votes, MC -- best of luck!

Karl said...

Already done, m'man!

MC said...

I would like to sincerely thank you all for voting. I truly appreciate it.

DutchBitch said...

You Go Guy!

sinisterdan said...

I'm also shamelessly whoring out my blog for your nominations success. Ideally, that should net you up to one additional vote...

MC said...

Dutchy: Thank you so much for the nomination. :)

SinisterDan: I saw... I saw it all, and now I want to eat some chicken for some strange reason.

Bluesky_Liz said...

You got my votes. :)

MC said...

Thank you so much Liz. :)