Sunday, May 28, 2006

This Week's Tenant: Casual Slack

My BE tenant this week is a little bit of pop culture madness called Casual Slack. Formatted with multiple short entries, each little tidbit serves to create a larger whole, and I think the sly observations are best observed by people of a certain age, as there is a lot of nostalgia and cultural references geared to people who grew up in the 1970's through the 80's, and seeing as I am part of that generation, it really works for me.



For instance, if it wasn't for Casual Slack, I wouldn't know that Wacky Packages were back. And if they are going to make Love Boat: The movie, this is the cast I'd love to see.

And who could overlook some well placed anger about David Blaine, the Wonder Twins and Tim Hortons. (They all deserve it and you know it!)

I also saw the coolest yard accessory ever as I browsed the Slack. There is just so much content(original and referenced) here that you will probably find something to like in all the short entries, so what do you have to lose by taking a look?

I had 11 other blogs vying for this space, but alas, there could be only one, so I hope you all try again in the near future... I am probably delaying the next rental a few days so keep that in mind.

No comments: