Friday, February 22, 2008

Apparently I have an Excellent Blog

Early in the week, I had received the Excellent Blogging Award from Samurai Frog of Electronic Cerebrectomy, and since I am currently babysitting, I thought that today would be the best day to return the favor. And since this is my Transmundanity Award day anyway, it seems especially fitting.



So, what I am supposed to do is pick 10 fellow bloggers to give this award to, and I have chosen the following blogs:

Semaj's Blog Your Blog
Bulletproof Bracelets
FJetsam
C3Fun
Quit Your Day Job
Popped Culture
Fandumb
Soundtracks of Whatever
Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress
Melanie in Orygun

You all do such excellent work, and I am glad to recognize you all.

8 comments:

D. Prince said...

Well Thank You, Sir!

DutchBitch said...

Congrats babe! WELL deserved!

Jeremy Barker said...

Thanks MC, you are indeed a generous and worthy recipient. If I were to award it as well, you would get one too, but then we might get stuck in an infinite loop that could destroy the fabric of time and space itself.

And we don't want that.

MC said...

DPrince: You're most welcome.

Dutchy: Thank you, a thank you.

Jeremy: Oh come on... you know turning the blogosphere into a black hole would be fun...

Lee said...

Oh wow that's awesome. I will proudly display this!!

PS I love the new look.

MC said...

Lee: I went back to the drawing board with the background today, and I am glad I did.

Micgar said...

Congratulations on the excellence! It's well-deserved!
And thanks for awarding my lowly blog some of that too!

Mel said...

Thanks, MC! You rock!!!